Tuesday 20 March 2007

Need help with fractions?

Dear class,

Fractions has always been a difficult concept to grasp for many pupils. Unfortunately, I do not have time in class to go through fractions with you because there are many new things we need to cover for P6. What I can do to help you is to provide you with resources for you to do your own independent learning. I would love to guide you in your learning however it is equally important that you learn to learn on your own and be independent learners. (I will always be there for you if you ever need help, so do feel free to come to me with your questions)

Below are two websites on fractions, if you are very weak in fractions, I suggest you go through the websites.

1. Visual fractions - an online tutorial
2. Fractions Main Page


Happy Learning,
Yew

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

its useful 2 me thks
wenyi

yew says said...

Hi Wenyi,

I am glad you find the websites useful. Your comment is very encouraging and I will continue to recommend good websites to the class.

Lots of Love

Anonymous said...

so easy!

★Yeeteng said...

It is quite useful to me and my sister

queen xuanru said...

veri useful.....

xuan ru

Anonymous said...

yea yea it is soooo useful that i think every1 should use it[only if those who r smart don't need to use] from weijie